Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Many important things can be learned from Joe... or from Angelica. For this one, I'm siding with Angelica. They're sitting in a car and Joe's trying to have a little heart to heart. Angelica spills but then stops. Joe says...

Joe: I don't mind talking
Angelica: Well I do! This is one of those typical conversations where we're all open and sharing our innermost thoughts and it's all bullshit and a lie and it doesn't cost you anything!
Joe: Look I don't know you. I don't think I know anybody. You're angry. I can see that. I'm very troubled. I'm not ready to... there's only so much time. Use it well. So I'm here talking to you. I don't want to throw it away.
Angelica: I have no response to that.

Good call. I don't have a response to that either. But I'm still sticking with Angelica. If it doesn't cost them anything then it's best to zip the lip and move on. So, remind me again what I'm doing here on this blogspot?!

No comments: