Wednesday, October 01, 2003

The Answers...

Question from my sister: When are you moving back?
Answer: I'm thinking that I'll be moving home in December of two-thousand-and-NEVER!!

Question from Will: Why do I have to do this?
Answer: Because, believe it or not, knowing how to read and write really is valuable in the real world.

Question from Mom and Dad: What will you do once you fail? Move back home?
Answer: If I fail then I'll eat it and sleep in my car and live off of government cheese but I'm not moving home.

Question from the Principal: How is it being just as tall as the students?
Answer: It feels just like Christmas.

Question from Jennifer: What are you going to do now?
Answer: I dunno. I'm thinking about going into bartending. They're always in need of people with Psych degrees.

Question from Aimee: Oh, yeah? Well, what's 100 + 100??
Answer: 200.

Any Questions?

No comments: