Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Long Time Gone

So... it's been a while since I've posted. I'm not too busy to post. I have great internet connection. And things do happen to me that might be worth posting about. But I'm lazy and I always want to post pictures with my posts and I can't right now because I lost my connection cord during Christmas break. I need to buy a new one because I got a new puppy that's really cute. I guess she's not really a puppy. The vet guessed her to be about a year and a half old... older than Taquito... but I consider them both puppies because they're young and small and cute. Chalupa is awesome. And Taquito graduated from his Advanced Class at Petsmart so he's a total genius. Also, a lot of crazy things have happened at work that I could write about if I changed a bunch of names and details so I wouldn't get fired by a random googler. I also have another announcement to share but I'm sworn to secrecy for another week or two so watch for that. I also got a Magic Bullet as a surprise from my mother for my birthday. I finally started using it a couple of weeks ago and have fallen in love with making my own Jamba Juices. It makes me happy.

6 comments:

Sara Love said...

So, you just had to say you have a secret, so now all your readers can go crazy!! Also, I've heard the Magic Bullet is pretty sweet. Lucky girl!

Kirsten said...

I am glad you explained what a magic bullet was b/c I had no idea.

and you know what we now have something in commen... we both had TWO dogs.

kat said...

you blogged!

Spliz said...

you got the magic bullet? I've got the magic bullet! we're twins.

Spliz said...

sorry, I meant:

we're twins!!!!!1!!!

Heather said...

I can't believe that you are keeping secrets from me!>!>