Monday, June 01, 2009

6th Grade

Today during lunch recess I went outside as I have for the last week or so because the weather is all beautiful and sunny and warm.  And because I like to tease Fran and Tracy.  One of the little girls hanging on Tracy looked up at me and said, "What class are you in?"  I didn't understand her.  I thought maybe she was wondering what classroom I taught in?  So I asked, "What do you mean?"  She got all wide-eyed and said to Tracy in a whisper, "Oops!  I thought she was a 6th grader!"

Later today during afternoon recess I was outside again because the weather is all beautiful and sunny and warm.   And because I like to tease Fran and Tracy.  I had my cell phone out and one of the little girls hanging on Fran tattled on me, "Oooooh!  She has a cell phone!"  Fran told her that I was off duty so I was allowed to.  She said, "Oh!  She's a teacher?  I thought she was a 6th grader!" 

Seriously?  It's June!

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's just awesome! I must say, I have no idea what that's like ... but I think you'll appreciate it when you start turning 40 and 50.

Kayla said...

I always get asked to see my hall pass. I tell them its in my classroom...where I teach. Its a little better that I'm in high school. Summer is comming up!!!

مؤسسه الحرمين said...


شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركه عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركه تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
عزل مائي وحراري بالدمام
عزل مائي وحراري بالدمام
رش مبيدات بالاحساء


amira reda said...


كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم

كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل

شركة كشف تسربات المياه براس تنورة



شركة سما المثاليه


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض