Thursday, August 31, 2006

It Sucks and It Cuts


I got in a car accident today. I was at the tail end of a three-car pile-up. It was just the icing on the cake, really. Yesterday was my grandma's birthday. The first one of those since she passed away three months ago. We went to the cemetary with flowers. She doesn't even have a headstone yet. More than that, I don't have my WA teaching license yet. There was a bit of a hold-up and it turns out that I took the wrong test. I may not be certified until December. I hope I get to keep my job. My student loan payments are a bit more than I expected. I still haven't gotten paid for working last month because I gave them the wrong apartment number by mistake. I'm living off of my parents' mercy. I have no couch and no bed.

My life. It sucks and it cuts.

Turn it off, man! Turn it off! You're sucking my will to live!

1 comment:

kat said...

um... good luck with all that.