Monday, November 27, 2006

Let It Snow!

I love the snow! Snow, snow, snow! It's so pretty. And although it's wet and cold and slippery, it possesses a power I can't help but love... the power to get me out of having to go to work. In the great Northwest we have lots of hills and our snow is of the wet variety which easily freezes into ice (and it's evil twin "black ice") which would be stupid to drive in. So lots of schools and places of business will close their doors for safety reasons. And what's safer than sitting in your own living room in your new Christmas Snoopy pajamas drinking hot chocolate and watching your favorite Christmas movies? Nothing, my friends. Nothing is safer than that. So tonight I pray for snow!

7 comments:

Em said...

Yay! It snowed al night and there's no school today! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

you're dead to me.

Leah said...

I kinda wish it would snow here... then I wouldn't have to go to school either!

Anonymous said...

I was shocked to hear you love snow, but then I realized that it's the cold you hate, not the snow.

Spliz said...

I knew you'd come around.

Anonymous said...

miss your face.

Anonymous said...

EM! someone told me you were dead! is that true?