Sunday, November 30, 2008

XY Mishap

At Claim Jumper last night I found myself in the wrong restroom.  I swear to you that I looked at the signs first.  I walked in and the tiles were blue and there were urinals lining the wall.  I stood there for a second while it all sunk in.  When I left the restroom to rectify my mistake there were two men staring at me.  Apparently they had watched me go in and were waiting for me to realize my mistake before they entered.  They got a good laugh.

If only it didn't happy so often...

4 comments:

Andrea said...

At least there were no men USING the urinals... awkward.

Em said...

I didn't say that. Did I say that?

Kirsten said...

that is funny that people were waiting for you to come out.

kat said...

look at you, bringing joy into the lives of others.