Friday, January 16, 2009

So Far This Week


Spent 336 minutes doing some type of an aerobic activity (about 20 miles of walking/jogging plus some stuff)
Wrote 4 IEPs.
Led 2 IEP meetings.
Spent 3 hours in after/before hour meetings (unpaid).
Named spider in faculty restroom and posted above sign under his home.
Dropped 2.9 pounds.
Beat level 23 of Dr. Mario on 10th level of diffuculty at medium speed.
Switched to pita pockets.
Saw my nephew three times.
Changed three diapers.
Got thrown up on three times.
Had zero ounces of soda.
Had zero grams of caffiene.
Made a new friend.
Found my teaching certificate. (phew!)
Did my Visiting Teaching.
Got lost... even with the help of my GPS.
Survived.

2 comments:

Spliz said...

nice. you are way more motivated and disciplined than I am.

Nama said...

wow! that's awesome! i am so very proud of you and your motivated ways. i don't think any of those things would be on my list of things i'm done for the last, i don't know, 50 weeks or so. (except for visiting teaching. i at least do that.)