Sunday, September 26, 2004

Gah!

I sat in the same seat for three hours today. The same seat. There was no moving. I sat there through Sacrament Meeting and Sunday School and Relief Society. My attention span isn't long enough for that. My body can't sit still that long. And so, in Relief Society, when I was less than one hour away from freedom at 5pm and my Relief Society President informed us that there was a Stake Leadership meeting at 6pm and then named off my calling as one that was required to go, my filter was temporarily out of order and I let out an exasperated, "Gah!" I said the quiet part loud. Oops. I thought that maybe nobody heard but the girl in front of me was laughing so hard that she was crying. She looked back at me and through her tears and laughter she said, "I love you!" I don't know that girl's name. But I love her back.

I have to go to that meeting now...

No comments: