Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Drunk and Dialing

My sister called me tonight. My sister hardly ever calls me. So I answered it. She asked me what I was doing. I told her. She asked me again. I told her again. There wasn't anything wrong with the connection. Nope, she was "drunk and dialing." She said that she was just hanging out with the guy she married and decided to get drunk and dial. It's a fun game she plays. See, my sister is much more relaxed and honest when she's drunk. And much slower. She actually has a list of people she calls when she's drunk. And I am now on that list. "Aren't you glad that you're on my drunk and dialing list? See, I'm not like mom and dad who only calls you because they're worried about something. I call because I want to know what you're up to." In all honesty I am glad to be on her drunk and dialing list. Not only is my sister more relaxed and honest and nice, so am I. It was a pleasant conversation, but it's still just a drinking game. Sounds like a quality FHE activity to me!


No comments: