Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sick... Again.

I've been home sick the last two days. I've got the flu. Again. But as much as it sucked being sick. I choose illness over work. It might be time for me to look for a new job. I'm thinking Issaquah. Or Bellevue. Or something. But that's besides the point. Over the last three days as I layed on my couch watching old episodes of the Golden Girls I couldn't help but think... I miss my Provo friends... and even... a little tiny bit... I miss Provo itself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you, too.

come back to me. come back! my love will not be denied!! mwahahaha!

Nama said...

aw! we all miss you, em! get better now, not soon, but now. :)

Anonymous said...

You see what provo has done... do you see? It's like cancer, you try to get rid of it but it keeps coming back to haunt you. It's not a good thing! Don't say you miss Provo, say you miss the mountains. And if you miss the people, force them to come as and visit you there, not here.

I only say this because I consider myself your friend.

Em said...

Thanks for watching my back, Bryce. :)