Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Pineapple Express

Apparently there's an annual storm that hits the Pacific Northwest called "The Pineapple Express" that I just learned about today. It consists of rain from Hawaii that picks up momentum as it crosses the Pacific Ocean. And it hits us EVERY YEAR and it results in flooding everywhere and heavy snowfall in the mountains EVERY YEAR. I just found out about it TODAY. And some people made fun of me. But honestly... how's a girl supposed to notice an annual rain storm IN SEATTLE? Like I'm supposed to differentiate Pineapple Express rain (it's supposedly warmer?) from the rain that comes down EVERY OTHER DAY?! That's all.

P.S. I got in another car accident yesterday. :(

3 comments:

Leah said...

I heart you. I'm sorry you got in an accident, maybe you should come down here to recover from it.

Kimberly said...

Does it hit Portland. Cuz if it does, you can call me dumb, too. I've never heard of it.

Em said...

Yep, it hits Portland too. Great, we're dumb-squared. At least I won't be lonely at the crossroads of Pineapple Express and Oblivion.