Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spring Break!

I can't wait! I cannot wait for Spring Break! The 30th is my last day of work before nine days of workless bliss! During which, I'll be making a trip to little Provo, Utah in my rickety car to visit my non-rickety friends! But the upcoming days off are not the only reason why I'm happy. I'm also happy because the sun shines through my window in the morning now. And because I can hear birds and other animals in the afternoon. And because it's getting warmer every day. And also because this evening as I stepped outside after an exceptionally long day, I took a deep breath and could smell new flowers, evergreen trees, freshly cut grass and northwest rain all in one whiff. That was a good whiff.

4 comments:

Nama said...

gasp

you're coming to provo!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! my life just got ten times better!!!!!

so when are you coming, where are you staying, how long are you staying, what will you be eating, where does the cheese go, and, most importantly, how do you roll?

kat said...

actually, i am kind of rickety.

Leah said...

So... I'm really sad 'cuz I'm too broke to go to Provo too. Whaaa haaaa! I miss you like crazy!

Ann-Marie said...

yeah! i love it when em comes to visit!!!