Friday, March 20, 2009

Yellow

I met a guy last Friday who claims he can read auras. Apparently mine is yellow. Bright yellow. So some other newly aware aura sporters and myself looked up what our colors meant on the internet. Mine can be found here. Whatever. It's not like I needed one more person (or the internet) telling me I'm a child. I ran around Disneyland like a six-year-old on Pixie Stix. If I didn't have the right amount of peer pressure, I'd live in a fort made of blankets, watch Disney movies and play Nintendo all day and live off of Cheetos and pizza.

The occupations I also found amusing because deep down I feel like I was supposed to be a drummer. Maybe I really was meant to be Blade of Table Nine. Think it's too late?

3 comments:

kat said...

whatever. you're not yellow, you're light blue.
not to say you're not imaginative, joyous, and full of laughter.
i'm just saying.
you're light blue.

Leah said...

I want to know what color my aura is! Right now my aura is the color of tired and hungry. Does it change or always stay the same forever?

Em said...

I think you're right, Kat.

http://www.geocities.com/goddesslit/blueaura.html