Friday, April 04, 2003

Today I got punched in the jaw. Yes... the demon child rears his ugly head... or fist. I've been in a ridiculous amount of pain since friday when he kicked me in the head and I was kind of hoping that the hit would make it better somehow. Like when I was in Girl Scouts. I was probably about ten and for some reason (I don't remember what had happened to me to start it) my back was killing me. No matter which way I turned, I was in pain. My mom didn't believe me and wouldn't take me to the doctor. Then one weekend my Girl Scout troup went "camping". I didn't want to go because of the back pain thing... but mom made me. While at "camp" (we were about 10 blocks from my house and we were staying in a cabin nicer than my house) we all had to go horseback riding. Now, I'm a fan of the horses... but ow... the back was a-hurtin' and I knew it wouldn't be a good experience. But the leader said get on and so I got on. At first, it hurt. A lot. But then the horse started to trot, I heard a loud crack and... I was CURED!!!! It was a miracle! I loved that horse. I loved Girl Scouts. I loved "camping". But that didn't work today. Maybe it was because he hit me on the same side of my face. Maybe I'll ask him to give me a nice solid kick on the ride side next time. Or maybe I'll just go horseback riding.

No comments: