Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hell Week 1 and 1/2

Yesterday I worked at Wasatch from 8:30am until 3:45pm. Then I drove at the speed of light in order to work at Kara's from 4pm until 11pm. Then I went to my friend's house to pick up her prescription for Loratab since she won't be paid until Friday and she has ovarian cysts that make life very painful. Then I came home and couldn't sleep.

Today I work at Wasatch from 8:30am until 4:30pm. Then I will then quickly drive to the mall to work at Kara's from 5pm until 11pm. Then I will have to hurry home and study because I have two finals tomorrow.

Tomorrow I work at Wasatch from 8:30am until 3:45pm. I will then have to run to campus and pray the line in the Testing Center isn't too long so I can at least have a few minutes to take my 515 test and then be at my scheduled three-hour 420 final by five.

But then it's over. Because I get to play on Thursday night. And early Friday morning I will be on a plane bound for Seattle.

I can almost see the end of this semester's dark, grimy, cold and depressing tunnel.

No comments: