Monday, December 06, 2004

Excedrin and Mountain Dew

I got roughly five hours of sleep last night. Which wouldn't be a big deal if I had gotten regular amounts of nightly sleep for the past four months. But I haven't. And so today I look like I'm addicted to crack. I have bloodshot and stingy eyes. I can't walk in a straight line and my speech is even more slurred than usual. My head felt like it was being squeezed in a vice and I could hear the pounding in my ears. There was only one solution. I dug up a couple of Excedrin and then walked down to the teacher's lounge to buy a Mountain Dew to wash the pills down with. It reminded me of a scene from several years ago that brought a bit of joy to my heart and got me through the remainder of the day.

Dec 6 - 10 Hell Week Update (finished items in italics):
CPSE 410 Case Study Portfolio
CPSE 410 Presentation
CPSE 410 Final Exam
CPSE 420 Case Study Portfolio
CPSE 420 Presentation

CPSE 420 Final Exam
CPSE 400 Final Paper
CPSE 400 Final Exam
IP&T 515 Final Exam

No comments: