Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stink


Since I have moved into my condo I have tried to give my dogs a bit more freedom while I'm away at work. I got a kiddie gate so I could block them into the kitchen. They had it good in there. Blankets, food, toys, beds, water, snacks. But it wasn't good enough for Chalupa. She, somehow, miraculously jumped the gate both times. I'm still not sure how a dog with legs only a few inches long could jump a gate that high or how Taquito with much longer legs didn't dare attempt it. But since Chalupa got out and spent her days free in the condo and nothing horrible happened I figured I might as well let them both roam free today. They sleep most of the day anyway... what could they do?

They didn't do much. But two minds are apparently more devious than one because they busted through a bag of goodies (that was supposed to be puppy proof) and ate them. All of them. Not too big of a deal since they left everything else alone. Except their binge has one very negative side effect. They have successfully gassed me out of my own home.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

i love dog stories. I totally know about hte gassiness... I no longer give lula pieces of my apples. they are too cute. I wanna see more pics of them!

kat said...

i like that taquito's staring at the camera as though he knows something.