Thursday, June 19, 2003

I'm a pansy. A huge pansy. I know that even as I say this, you're not comprehending exactly how much of a pansy I am. I'm talking huge. I'm a huge pansy. Get it? Let me give you some examples of my state of pansiness...

1 - I sat in Kat's lap in the fetal position while watching Signs and still hid my eyes more than she said I had to.
2 - I had a nightmare and although I'm 22 now, I woke up screaming for help. "Liz!! Liz?? Kat!!! Kat???"
3 - The second Harry Potter was on at a neighbors. "Oh, I've never seen this one because I'm scared of the spider part."
"Oh, you mean this part?" A few HUGE spider legs creep into the scene.
"Oh, gosh! I have to go. I love you guys but I have to go!!" I bolted! I could hear them giggling at me as I left but still I bolted down the stairs as fast as possible.
4 - I saw a spider. Kat tried to push me towards it to make me kill it. I screamed. I screamed a lot. I screamed for David until he came and took care of it.
5 - Dad asked about my driving record and asked if it was still good. I still haven't told him about the ticket I got last summer. I said, "Uh huh." One ticket doesn't make my record bad. Technically, it wasn't a lie.
6 - Jaws left me afraid to walk from the pool to my apartment alone in the dark.

So there you have it. Just a few examples of Em being a pansy in the last week.

No comments: