Tuesday, June 24, 2003

So... I'm alone. The roommate is gone until Thursday night or Friday morning. In either case, I have a few days. My experience as a loner so far goes as follows...
--Went to visit a friend. Denied.
--Read Harry Potter until I could no longer make out the words.
--Fell asleep and had a horrible nightmare where my worst fear came into vivid display.
--Woke up in a panic to my alarm clock singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song.
--Turned off alarm, instantly fell asleep again.
--Unwillingly returned to nightmare, woke up in a panic a half hour later.
--Read a chapter of Harry Potter.
--Read Blogs.
--Chatted with Jena, Ryan and Steve online.
--Made plans to see a movie at the dollar.
--Did a few sit-ups, called it a workout and moved on.
--Ran to the post office and mailed stuff to Lisa and my parents.
--Went to the library and got a library card and borrowed the sequel to the last book I read.
--Came home to clean.
--Some how got in a conversation about AirWave Pans.
--Got out of it and ran home.
--Watched Mad About You and decided I should eat.
--Realized I missed the movie. Making plans to see it at 2pm.
My gosh, it's only 12:30. My life's a lot more entertaining when Kat's here to make fun of it. Where are my friends? Where??

No comments: