Sunday, February 22, 2004

Ow

The phone rang last night during Game Night and I jumped up to grab it.

"Hello?"
"Hello... is Emily there?"

It was my dad and before I could even say yes or no my left hand shot up to the back of my head to sooth a sudden and very strong headache. The pain was intense, a single tear escaped and I went to hide around the corner.

"It's me, Dad."

As I told him my excuses of why I couldn't talk right then I thought about the headache that had erupted spontaneously. I hung up the phone and went back to my position on the floor for our Nerts game. The headache had left as suddenly as it had appeared as soon as I had hung up the phone.

Hmmm... interesting... a strong correlation perhaps?

My parents are supposed to be calling back soon... I think I'll take some preemptive Excedrin.

No comments: