Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dear Eyes,

Aaaggghhh!! Why are you blood red? You look like something out of a horror movie. I think. I don't really watch horror movies. But I don't because I'm scared I'll see eyes that look like the ones that now reside in my own head. Why? Why? Why?

Bite me,
Emily



Dear Anonymous Kid,

I don't know who you are or where you sleep. But I'll find out. And then not another day will go by that I won't be following you around with hand sanitizer.

Watch it,
Miss Hansen



Dear Bishop,

Thanks for letting me come over last night and looking at my nasty eyes. Also, thanks for letting me dip into your personal pharmacy in an effort to heal me.

You're my hero,
Em



Dear Kat,

I'm sorry that I gave you Pink Eye. Please accept my apology and this bar of chocolate.

Condolences,
Em

6 comments:

Nama said...

didn't your mom ever tell you to keep your pink eye to yourself?!

Anonymous said...

Dear Em,
At least it's not the Black Lung!

Your Eyes

kat said...

dear em,
i hate you.
kat

Leah said...

yuck.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Hansen,
Oh, was that your drink I spat in?
Anonymous Kid

Heather said...

Em, you put a picture of a green monster with a giant eye-ball on your site and a week later you have pink eye.

Maybe you should put up a picture of flowers or something until your Karma settles down.