Sunday, October 29, 2006

Can I Get That To Go?

Go-Tarts... Are you freaking kidding me?? Aren't Pop-Tarts in nature already technically a "To Go" food? Did they really need to develop a "new" product to make them easier to eat in the car or office? This is really upsetting me. Can you imagine that board meeting? Discussing new product ideas... and some guy in the back raises his hand and says... "Sometimes I want to eat Pop-Tarts in the morning, because as we know it's the perfect breakfast food, but it's hard for me to eat them when I'm on the go if it's not in the traditional "breakfast bar" shape. I propose we make Pop-Tarts more friendly for busy people by making Go-Tarts!" And then everybody cheered. Because, like most people, they'd agree to anything in order to get out of a meeting.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hee, hee. Have you heard Brian Regan's comedy piece on pop tarts? Here it is:

http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/browse/r/brian_regan.jhtml