Wednesday, August 20, 2003

In only nine days I will have traveled over 2,169 miles and covered seven states. Good times. Let me tell you! I have fallen in love with Carma all over again (especially Campy Car Carma). "Wait, this song is about drugs!" "Can you tell the difference if I use my fourth finger?" I had a good laugh over driving in a Southeast bound vehicle with "Fresno Bound" written on the side, at funny facial expressions and my own stupid remarks.

"Are you doing okay on this long drive?"
"Ya! Great!"
"You're not bored?"
"Nope."
"How's that?"
"I'm easily amused."
"Oh. By what? Is Carma that amusing?"
"Ya. Sure. And I amuse myself the rest of the time."
"Huh... okay."

I also fell in love with the Martino family, Texas, Micah (again), road trash talk and car sing-alongs. In short, Carma really is "The Carmanator!" It's true. Trust me. You should see her with a Rubik's Cube...

I LOVE MY CARMA!

No comments: