Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Waiting for the Correlation Meeting to begin...

Guy: What's that in your hair? It looks cool.
Me: Thanks. It's just gold hair gel-like color stuff. Just for kicks I guess.
Guy: Cool. (He touches it.)
Me: Thanks.
Guy: Uh... you have kind of a chunk here.
Me: Ya, they used to be all chunks last ni... uh... I mean... I wash my hair.
Guy: Oh...
Me: Hey! At least I brushed it! Man... I hate having to admit when I don't shower. Church is early!

And Church is early. I used to have a personal rule that I would not attend Church unless I was showered, well groomed and well dressed. But I had to change that rule last year when Church started at 8:30am because, quite frankly, that rule would have caused me to go inactive. And we can't have that. No, no. So please excuse the left over sparkles or hair color chunks from Saturday night. And also, tell me I look pretty. And smell nice. And also, buy me pretty things. And some chocolate wouldn't hurt. That's all...

No comments: