Sunday, August 24, 2003

Question: If two out of four of your "best friend squad" from your youth are now married, and they're both younger than you, does that mean that you have to grow up too?

Question: If you get more compliments on our appearance and smell on days that you don't shower than on days that you do shower, does that mean that hygeine is over rated and showering and brushing your hair should not be done regularly, even if it's a holiday or the day of your best friend's wedding?

Question: Is it normal to jump away from the flowers as if they were infested by some rare and incurable disease instead of rush towards them like all the others as if they were an answer to prayers when it's time for the traditional "throw the bouquet" thingy at weddings?

Question: How many times can you say, "Gee, I dunno my exact plans. Hopefully I'll be getting into grad school this year. No, I'm not dating anybody and yes I realize I'm 22 and several of my younger friends are married." before you get to the center of the tootsie pop and your head and last hint of dignity explodes?

Question: How old is "too old to buy everything your parents say?" And can you still believe the nice things they say?

Question: How do you hug and say I love you to your best friend on her wedding day without crying?

No comments: