Monday, October 18, 2004

Rah Rah, Ry-Ry!

Today's the Ryster's birthday. The good ol' Buckarama*. And I do mean old. 25. A quarter of a century. Old. I remember when my sister turned 25. And I called her and teased her and made her cry. And she cursed me that one day I too would turn 25. I didn't believe her. But now it's only 2 years away. Okay one year and 2 months. Oh, why did I have to tease her? Why am I cursed to one day become like Ry-Ry? Old. And kind of weird. With imaginable hair. Happy Birthday, Ry-Ry!

*I am not responsible for the contents of this website. It was not thoroughly explored. I pretty much just saw the page that said, "It's not about Buck" and almost died laughing and thought it best to write a blog that would allow me to share it and celebrate the guy's birthday at the same time.

No comments: