Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Baby Got a Boo Boo

My lunch was extended by an hour today.

Because I had to chat with a police officer and exchange insurance information.

Because some kid, my neighbor, backed into me in the parking lot.

Now my car looks like this... sad.

Not that my car was all that attractive to begin with but I can't say I appreciate the new addition to my dent and scratch collection.

But the car accident was just number two of three tragic events today.

Number one was a sad phone call home.

Number two we just went over.

And then after I came home from work and was hungry and depressed and just wanted a sandwich... I was out of bread... strike three.

I was out.

So I bought the Hampton from Gandolfo's, stuffed it in my mini backpack and ate it in the theater while watching Ice Age 2.

I feel better now.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

ouch! that stinks! i hope you have a better day today!!!

Pam said...

hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! oh, sorry to hear about ur car.. :(

Nama said...

doh!