Friday, September 05, 2003

I have placed myself on "Visitor's Probation" for the duration of one week starting today. Why? Because I'm a dork. One big fat dork. I'm more than a little bit campy, it's true. But I can't even fully blame my lack of sleep for my embarassing behavior. No, no. I know where the source is. It's me. And it's buried deep. It's been worse than usual lately, just in time for "getting to know you week" with all the new people moving in. And who do they meet? Captain Psycho with her babbled speech, delayed reactions and bad hair. I have had to actually run from an apartment... or two... okay three... to escape an embarassing situation I created for myself. And I'm pretty sure my "hey, do you know that one girl?" description code will be the "short, spastic one that runs into things." So my appearances will be limited to a) official ward activities, b) offical ward meetings and c)... uh... I guess there's just the two. See you in a week!

No comments: