Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Zzzzzzz

Those are z's.

Because I'm tired. Oh so very tired. I got tired around 9:00 last night. But did I go to bed early? No. I went to a birthday party and had a good time. I left because I was tired. But did I go to bed? No. I talked to Heather. And Sarah. (And had overdue and absolutely delightful conversations.) But then I had to run away in case my dad decided to call back. I'm a jerk. I know. But this would have been phone call number 5 from him this week and I still haven't recovered from phone call number 4. (Or 3, 2 or 1 for that matter.) I came home around 11:30. But did I go to bed? No. I talked to Kat until almost 1am. That was better than sleep anyway. But then I just laid in bed, exhausted. But did I go to sleep? No. NO! Why? I don't know! I don't know why. Why? WHY? My mind just raced around through things I hadn't let myself resolve and poked into things I still didn't want to think about.

I obviously find it necessary to stress over things I can't control. (An annoying and time consuming quirk.) But why must it take up my sleep time? Maybe if I give up, say, my lunch break for unecessary stressing then I can sleep during sleep time. Ooh! And maybe if I'm stressing during my lunch break then I won't eat so much and then I'll be well rested and finally find my girlish figure within.

I like it. I like it a lot.

No comments: