Tuesday, May 20, 2003

It's been almost a week since I've published a blog. I have nothing interesting to say. No stories to tell. No weird happenings. I think it probably is partly due to the fact that I'm not interesting and partly due to the fact that I have completely cut myself off from family (and most everything else) for the past week or so and consequently have no funny anecdotes to share with the one or two people who still read my blog. Oh well. Life goes on. I'll run into things, people will laugh. I'll talk, nobody will understand what I'm saying. I'll try to be funny, crickets will chirp. I'll try to be serious, people will laugh. I'll ignore my family, they'll get ticked. I'll pack the suitcase but won't actually go. I feel good about it. Real good. Ya. Strong...

No comments: