Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Road trips make me happy. Going on road trips with Liz and Kat make me happy. Visiting Heather makes me happy. From Justin to Kelly makes me happy (in a twisted sort of way). Reading the new Harry Potter book on the beach in the sun makes me happy. Making sand castles makes me happy. Eating ice cream makes me happy. Apples to Apples makes me happy. Driving to Anaheim through fire while exchanging life stories makes me happy. Disneyland makes me happy. Spending a whole day with Liz and Kat in my happy place makes me happy. Fireworks make me happy. Coming back to my Villa friends makes me happy.

I'm happy. Really happy. Real happiness. Real. Really real. Really happy. Real.

Movie Ticket: $9.75
Costs of making 'From Justin to Kelly': a lot
Laughing with Heather, Liz and Kat as we watch fate at its best: Priceless

Disneyland Entrance: $47
Disneyland Coke: $2.75
Falling in love with Liz and Kat all over again: Priceless

No comments: