Thursday, July 03, 2003

So, I guess I'm going home. My mom asked for immediate action, but I held her off until the 16th so that I'd be here for Lisa's birthday. When I agreed to give up Girls' Camp to be there for the fam, she cried and said that she had been praying for that and that it was proof that God heard her prayers. Funny, I had been praying that I'd get to go to Girls' Camp. But God can't grant eastbound wind for the hot-air ballon and westbound wind for the sailboat at the same time. Something's gotta give. And this time I'm the giver.
But I'm actually not all that upset about giving up my week with the youth as I am about spending so much time away from my friends down here. Besides, Washington is so brown and ugly I wish I were dead. Wait, not Washington... Utah. And not me... you.

No comments: