Sunday, January 18, 2004

Attainable Life Goals

Due to my own inability to do well on the GRE and the inability of my professors (that I gave years of my life to) to write a letter of recommendation on time, grad school will most likely not be an option for this girl. Therefore, I have written my...

Top Five Life Options... (in no particular order)

1. Move back home and allow MTV to tape the shenanigans that follow. MTV has been after me for a while now to start taping their new messed up reality show called, "You-Know-It's-Real-Because-There's-Nobody-That-Could-Make-Stuff-Like-This-Up."
2. Live in Provo... forever. Perhaps becoming the very first Provo "Cat Lady" under thirty.
3. Join the carnival. I already have small hands and I just know that I can smell of cabbage if I really put my mind to it.
4. Get a job at an amusement park. Perhaps become a sarcastic tour guide on a safari ride or become that weird lady that you're pretty sure actually lives in the Fun House.
5. Buy a giant backpack and backpack across Europe. And by "backpack across Europe" I mean watch a special about it on TV while eating a pan of brownies.

There you have it. It's all about making attainable goals. But here on Em's Blog, I'll let you be the one that decides where my road will fork off to next. Drum roll please...

No comments: