Saturday, January 10, 2004

Dream Weaver

Last night a miracle happened. I slept all night (over 7 hrs) last night without any nightmares! This morning I woke up feeling good and I've been in a good mood all day. I just barely got off the phone with my parents. Even that didn't alter my mood. My mom even had a fun tidbit of information for me... she had a dream... "I had a dream about you the other night." Eebie-jeebies.
"Oh, really?"
"Yes."
"That's... cool..."
"Yes, I had a dream that you found a boyfriend."
"Oh, dear."
"And that you called to tell me all about him and I was so happy."
The conversation about my mother's dreams ended there as she swept on to other more thrilling topics like where exactly my dog pooped in the yard and the shinanegans that followed. But it could have continued like this...
"I had a dream about you, too."
"Oh, really? I don't care."
"I've had several actually..."
"Hmmm..."
"In one, you tried to stab me. In another I spent the whole night running away from you because you were trying to kill me again. Actually, in all of them you're trying to hurt me."
"Did I tell you about where the dog pooped in the yard?"

No comments: