Saturday, March 15, 2003

Booter Nazi Guys... they're evil... pure evil... as I'm typing, they're out there with their flashlights and boots searching for an opportunity to make some poor college student cry. I got booted once last summer and had to go through a whole ordeal and whine my way to the top to get it off without a charge even though I LIVE HERE and HAVE A STICKER! Booter Nazi Guy is out there telling me to write him a check or else he's not going to liberate my car as I'm pointing to the sticker and saying, "Are you crazy??" And he was. What's even more horrific is the way they strut around outside in the parking lot. I had a friend visiting from Seattle last week. She saw the flashlights through the blinds and said, "What's going on out there?" I told her that it was the Booter Nazi Guys. She peeked through the blinds to see what was going on and one of the Booter Nazi Guys beamed her with his flashlight right in the eyes. I could hear them laughing from my bed as my friend screamed, "Ow! My eyes! Who ARE those guys??" They're the Booter Nazi Guys. They booted my roommate twice this week and her sticker was in plain sight. I don't know how they can miss it with their big flashlights and boasted intelligence. Something must be done. Maybe I can create a sort of Booter Nazi Guy Repellent to spray on my car. Booter Nazi Guy Repellent is a must have. And while I'm at it, maybe I'll create a Creepy Guy Repellent, Parental Guilt Trip Repellent or Perfume Sales Lady Repellent. Yes, a genius plan indeed!

No comments: