Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Headache Update...
I'm on day six. Day SIX! It's hurting me... and it hurts! (I was wack... no sorry, man, I was wack) Here are the top five possible reasons for the prolonged pain...
five... Heather was right and I really do have a sinus infection (take note that even if this is true, I still choose headache over doctor)
four... The fact that I've been wearing the same pair of contact lenses mixed with the wrong prescription of glasses for way too long
three... The stress of school and work have taken the form of a small hammer hammering away like an old hammer dog in my head
two... The family ordeal has gotten way out of hand and has made a nice home of stress, anger and confusion right under my occipital lobe or...
one... Karma rears her ugly head again and is paying me back for every time I gave my mom (or anybody else) a headache through my obnoxious behavior and thousands of irritating questions and sarcastic remarks over the years.
But back to my point. My head hurts. Make it stop.

No comments: