Friday, March 14, 2003

I love my roommates. They're fantastic. Here's the top ten reasons why my roommates (Kat, Liz and Heather) are better than your roommates...
Ten- They like chocolate. They have/make chocolate treats. They share chocolate goodness with me.
Nine- My "through roommate association" perks list is endless.
Eight- They're good listeners and actually care about what I say (when they can understand me).
Seven- They insist that I'm pretty, smart and capable or great things to the point where I almost believe them.
Six- They tell me I'm stupid when I'm being stupid. (and even sometimes when I'm not for an added bonus!)
Five- They make me feel wanted and loved.
Four- They're really mature.
Three- They're slow with the knocking me over the head (sometimes) and quick with the forgiving.
Two- They're my best friends and they make me happy.
One- All three of them are gorgeous, ridiculously intelligent (genius!), creative, genuine, thoughtful and just plain WONDERFUL!
So there! I have the best roommates EVER!

No comments: