Thursday, March 06, 2003

Let's talk about Dell...
I hate them! I hate them!! I HATE THEM!!!!! What's the deal??? All of their commercials are so happy! With their little interns and round the clock customer service. I'll give them customer service! I spent two hours on the phone with them the other day, was hung up on FOUR times (each time I call back I get the message "All lines are currently in service. Please don't hang up.") and when I finally reached a human being that knew what I was talking about (and spoke English although very broken) he told me that my computer was LOST! It was signed for in SLC by my receptionist. Interesting facts... I don't live in SLC and I certainly don't have a receptionist. Anyway, I finally get my computer back and I take it out to find that they did... NOTHING! They had three things to do and they chose to do nothing! Anger... I call them back again... another 20 min wait, a new guy and what do they say? "Uh... we mail you a part, ok? Everything fine? You want us mail you part?" Sure... mail me the part... like I know what to do with it. Basically, I'm still paying for a computer that won't even turn on during midterm week and have a very intense relationship with 3 Dell guys. Not fun. I just want my computer to turn on!! Headache...

No comments: