Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Balance

Some people got it and some people don't. I don't. At all. Not even a little bit. It's true that I have Vertigo. And it's amusing when I do my little stumbles and I even get the giggles sometimes when the world starts to spin. It's like being in the teacups and who doesn't love Disneyland? Yes, my imbalances can be fun.

But sometimes they're scary. Like when I'm at the top of a staircase looking down. And unfortunately my imbalance isn't restricted to physical tipsiness. In case you haven't noticed, my whole world is imbalanced. It's usually funny and I get a big kick out of not knowing what the heck I'm doing half the time or who I'm talking to or what's going on... whazit? But then sometimes it's scary. Like when I'm facing a big decision. Or when I'm facing a whole bunch of them at the same time. Like now.

Oh dear.

No comments: