Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Graduation

I may have graduated from BYU in April but today I graduated from two schools apparantly.

Today I took 23 first-graders to Timpview High School to watch "Cinderella" and since it was a high school production there were... you know... high schoolers there. And these high schoolers were running around the auditorium doing what high schoolers do.

We had just gotten seated when little Annie got very excited. "Miss Hansen! Miss Hansen! Is this where you go to school?"

"Nope. Not even six years ago when that was possible."

Although it's true that it's been over four years since High School graduation, I was a bit pleased to be associated with these pubescents. Why? Because just a few weeks ago I was mistaken as a sixth-grader. In just a few weeks I have graduated from elementary school and junior high! And that, my young friends, is my greatest success thus far!

No comments: