Saturday, November 01, 2003

My Halloween

I woke up excited because I knew that because I worked at an elementary school that this was going to be one GREAT day. I hurried and put on a psuedo-cowgirl costume, sprayed myself with sparkles and headed out the door. Here are a few of my favorite Wasatch trick-or-treaters...

Elijah as the Red Ninja Turtle (his little face painted) - "Grrr! I'm a tough Ninja Turtle! See?" He shows off his best karate moves. (a.k.a. he flails his arms around.)

Benjamin as a Frog - Ben walks out the way my dog walked when I put boots on her. He's dressed in a green sweat suit with eyes glued to his good. "I'm a frog." He hops a few times to prove it.

2nd grader as a BYU Football Player - Comes out with his head down. "I already had this stuff. I bought it before I knew that the Cougars were going to suck this year..."

Yes, work was hillarious. It made me want to have kids for a minute.

And the party that night topped the cake. Good times... good times...

No comments: