Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Stings Like a Bee...

My Thanksgiving Break officially began at 12:45 today (as in Tuesday). I came home and remembered that my mom had mailed me a package last week so I stopped by the office to pick it up. I had an idea about what would be inside and I did my best to harness the Chi before I opened it up. But even though I anticipated their move and saw the fist coming, I didn't dodge quick enough. Curse my bad reflexes and trusting nature! I cried. End of match. They won. And then, as if to gloat their victory, they called. Within an hour of beginning my Thanksgiving Break they had successfully brought me down to my pansy knees. D'oh! However, I anticipate that the next few days will be exponentially better. It just so happens that I have the coolest friends in the world. Interesting...

No comments: